Massage Vs Happy Ending

The other day I was asked which I would rather work with: a good masseuse with a bad happy ending OR a bad masseuse with a wicked happy ending?
It made me think and I found myself analyzing our team of masseuses. Indeed we had a few that where EXCELLENT in massage but would treat a dick like it was going to bite their hand; others knew their way around a penis but where not that familiar with good massage techniques.
But it was only a matter of time before they where kick out of the business by our demanding clients.
Like natural selection on animal kingdom, our clients selected only those masseuses that had the best of two worlds: great massage and handjob skills.

So, thinking about the answer to the question “which I would rather work with: a good masseuse with a bad happy ending OR a bad masseuse with a wicked happy ending?” and after analyzing our team at Sweet Touch, my answer can only be: BOTH!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers